Kent Wayne Snyder, 1959-2008

Kent Wayne Snyder, 1959-2008

Thursday, July 3, 2008

In Memory of Kent

So good--and moving--to see the page on Kent. I met Kent when he joined the Ron Paul for President 1988 staff. I was the Media Director when he came aboard to assist Ron during his travels. I was instantly impressed with his quiet confidence, decorum, and--especially--his respect and friendliness toward others. Since then, he stayed tenaciously in the trenches, working and sacrificing for liberty in a way that inspired me and so many others.

To Kent's family and friends, and to Ron and others who spent so much time working with him, I send my deepest sympathy. He will remain a constant inspiration to me to continue fighting for freedom with a selfless sense of dignity and respect toward others. May he rest in peace.

Thanks,

Kevin Southwicke

No comments: